Monday 3 May 2010

Target Shot 21

Right guys, I don't want to sound like I'm winging, but I found it really difficult to animate with this rig. The controls are fine and the weights are good, but there are some issues that i personally had. One thing I don't think there is enough blendshapes for this shot. I mean, we can still cheat it though. The other thing is i cannot really control the fingers, also i cannot key the wrist rotations, which means I can't get any follow through. The eyeballs also poke through the mesh when you make the character blink. This is my progress so far, the animation is pretty poor, as my computer was lagging so I could not really see what I was animating. So the animation is not great guys. To top it off, his left hand decided to have a right little spack out for no reason, I did not key it, I DIDN'T EVEN MOVE IT! Please ignore his spacktacular hand and try and concentrate on the animation.

1 comment: