Thursday 1 April 2010

Todays update!

Today was interesting. After some terrible instances with patches' blend shapes, i have to start them again! Oh well. I went down to see the guy from the 3d department with Dan SHuffzilla, so the big D and myself are going to try and sort the little models out next week.

I got some more animations from the second years. Some were quite good. Mel's one lightened up my morning with the most random thing I have ever seen.

Cinesite came to look at our films, but did not get around to the Pirates crew. I forgive them.

Once Tom is done with Breadbeard's giggles he is going to send it over to me, to blend. In the meantime, Patches ahoy!

2 comments:

  1. mate - when you wana have the new models (STLs) done? - would be better if they were all rigged surely?

    ReplyDelete